I know that this may be irrelevant to you, but one of our followers are gone! I got a message from WAWRocker telling me that she is quitting Stardoll. She was reported for sending unharmful/threatening chain mail. She didn't even start it! She believed it, (she's quite young), and thought she would get a lot of dresses by passing it on. I sent too, just for the heck of it. I'm extremely pissed at user 0Katherine0 for reporting poor WAWRocker. I can only dream of the termination of her account. Anyways, WAWRocker was frightened and left Stardoll almost immediately. Please check out her suite! If you ever get a chain message, DON'T pass it on, but at the same time, DON'T report the person if the chain message doesn't include harmful words or threats.

Beside the point, should I continue this blog if she's gone? I mean, I know that there are some people who check it out, but she was the first one at everything. I never get new followers or comments! I'm really undecided, and I'd like you guys to help me with a decision. I just wish user 0Katherine0 had a little more sense in them, and that she feels utter remorse for being way too harsh. I'm also very pissed at Stardoll for actually pursuing the report.


1 comments:
oh my god, im gonna miss her- and i hope she makes a new account, poor wawrocker =(
PS. this is DR
Post a Comment