As owner of this site, I'm proud to present the brand new February look. And it's not just only the new template for the site, I'm happy to present a new segment called Monthly MeDoll. If not self-explanatory enough, every month the contributors of this blog shall look at inspirational, talented Stardoll users. The chosen one gets a nice interview and a few snaps of them in the blog.
I'm also happy that in the time collapse of one month, we have expanded ourselves to two new writers (Musical_Girl/E-Human and Double Dee) with two new segments. Now we have the news brought by Musical_Girl, and tips and tricks of fashion brought by Double Dee. Expect MORE. :)
Wish you all a grand month of February with lots of fun and exciting things coming your way!
Muchos besos,
baltimorej
(owner)
I'm also happy that in the time collapse of one month, we have expanded ourselves to two new writers (Musical_Girl/E-Human and Double Dee) with two new segments. Now we have the news brought by Musical_Girl, and tips and tricks of fashion brought by Double Dee. Expect MORE. :)
Wish you all a grand month of February with lots of fun and exciting things coming your way!
Muchos besos,
baltimorej
(owner)
0 comments:
Post a Comment