Monday, May 9, 2011

Some of the Hardest Things

This is very hard for me to do. But I've made up my mind. I'm closing this blog, for now. It disheartens me greatly, but I hope you few readers understand that ever since my leave for 10 days, my life has been spiraling downwards. 


I originally started this blog in September of 2010. I made it for my very close friend, user WAWRocker. Then WAWRocker left Stardoll but I continued the blog.


Then in around February-March I hired two employees: demi0rockstar and Musical__Girl. It wasn't till late r that I hired marcie25. All were excellent at their jobs, and I'm truly sorry for leaving them loose. 


I've made my decision to shut down the blog primarily because of my personal life. I've had an abusive friend for a year and I've decided to do something about it. Also, my schedule gets more and more hectic by the day, and I have very little time to post. Then I decided to shut it down because this blog had hardly over 10 views a day and 0 followers. No one commented, and it feels a bit alienated when you don't. I keep asking myself...was it really worth the time? The answer is a big fat NO. 


My closest Stardoll friend, and pen-pal, stopped talking to me. I still don't know why, but I know that they are refusing to reply to any of my comments or messages. It just sucks being ignored. Even worse, when you don't even know why. Sorry...getting a little emotional here.


I've lost all communication from all employees. Not that they have posted recently anyways. And my dear graphic designer never got around to the banners.


I send my greatest apologies to nana.albanana who was supposed to be our Monthly Medoll. I'm still thinking of ways to make it up to her. 


So, this is my last post. I just wish this blog wasn't as corrupt as it is, and that my best Stardoll friend would talk to me. Isolated. Shunned. That's the blog and how I feel.


So long so forth,
baltimorej






X__X <a href="http://www.stardoll.com/en/" target="_blank">dress up dolls</a>
dress up dolls

0 comments:

Post a Comment