Saturday, April 30, 2011

Newsies

So you guys may have noticed that I haven't been posting the free things in a while. Yeah, I know that too. It's not because of some lame excuse. I've been traveling for 10 days and haven't been able to connect to the internet. So please excuse that. I tried getting a sub twice but apparently they aren't responding. 
That annoys the heck out of me.

You may have noticed that I got a new banner. I mean, that I got a banner. Period. I tried ordering one around 1-2 months ago but that didn't work because again, I was never heard from. So asked MsAshleyX, an excellent photoshop expert and she did it in 5 days time. Thank you.

I'm not going to make up for the posts that I've lost because I just don't have the time. But I can assure you that I will be posting on current things. 

Anyone getting tired of the blog template? I know that I am. 

xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment