I think Stardoll can do way more than just a T-shirt and poster to support Japan. :( They could at least donate 10% (or higher) of all money income to support Japan. But, Stardoll is Stardoll, and they just want your money...not an earthquake nor tsunami can get in their way. *rolls eyes*
You'll need a German proxy. https://proxy-service.de In the web proxy address paste: http://www.stardoll.com/en/contest/finish.php?id=1101
Log in. Then paste:
http://www.stardoll.com/en/contest/finish.php?id=1101
I know that free things are what everybody wears (if you're cheap), but it would be nice if you could wear it until Japan moves forward.
xx
baltimorej
PS: don't mind my biased statements. I know I'm hard-headed. I don't hate Stardoll (I like them!).
You'll need a German proxy. https://proxy-service.de In the web proxy address paste: http://www.stardoll.com/en/contest/finish.php?id=1101
Log in. Then paste:
http://www.stardoll.com/en/contest/finish.php?id=1101
I know that free things are what everybody wears (if you're cheap), but it would be nice if you could wear it until Japan moves forward.
xx
baltimorej
PS: don't mind my biased statements. I know I'm hard-headed. I don't hate Stardoll (I like them!).

0 comments:
Post a Comment